October 03, 2015

The Trick To Making Money With ClickBank




The Trick To Making Money With ClickBank
 By Rob Hillman  

http://www.bisnetreseller.com/best-e-book/

If you are already an affiliate or a vendor at ClickBank, you might be asking and pondering on how you can make real money at the site. I know how you feel. I know that there are so many ClickBank users right now who are asking this very same question. In reality, I have also asked this a long time ago when I was just starting out with ClickBank also. Being an author, I wanted to share and promote my book to a lot of readers. I heard about this site so I took a look at it. Surprisingly, the site helped me big time.
My first few weeks at the site was very challenging - truly an adventure. I started as a vendor and uploaded my e-books on the site. I promoted them well, I believe. I started to make a small profit. My book was sold but not as much as I wanted. So I proceeded to searching for ways on how to have an effective marketing plan that would let me achieve more sales. I also studied the site as a whole. I learned to look at it by specifics. I read through reviews and guidelines on how to make money and more so how I can get a larger market share.
I have learned a lot. I immediately applied what I learned and in just a few weeks I started to get more sales and profits. I would like to share this to all the vendors and affiliates.
Assuming you have already decided on a product, the next thing you should do is to create a landing page. This page will pre-sell your product. In the page, list down three biggest and most important features of your product. After you have listed the three major features of your item, create an opt-in-form. This is a must. Let me give you an example.

In my case, since I am an author promoting my book. This is what I usually do in my page. If the book I am promoting is about How to Create a Book then this would be the points I would list:
1. The training on how you should start writing a book
2. The secret in writing a book fast
3. The earnings you get from e-books

Upon writing this list, your prospect buyers would definitely wonder how they can earn via e-books and how they can write it fast. This is a very effective promotion. Let your buyers hunger for the information which is inside your book. Surely, they will purchase the book. If are just a few things you can put in your page,I'm sure that by now you can think opf a few more of the benefits of your product. I am sure you have a lot in mind now as you read this article.
After which, start writing articles about your product and send these to as many sites as you can. Write one or two articles a day, so you will have a total of 30 or 60 articles in a month. When you send these articles to different directories, make sure to include a link to your landing page.
Display your articles in your auto-responder. This is where the life begins. Traffic will start building on your landing page. Flocks of visitors will stop over on your homepage. Load as many articles or tips in a series of emails in your auto-responder. There is no other process you have to do, just upload as many articles in your auto-responder and that's it. Traffic and promotion are all in your hands. The next thing you know, money will soon be beating a path to your door.
This is how you can maintain traffic and sales at ClickBank, just keep on doing this over and over again. As a lot of people will say "the money is on the list", it is even more so when you promote a product as a ClickBank affiliate.

Rob Hillman is a ClickBank enthusiast. To find out more about ClickBank and other ways to make money online please visit http://www.cbmarketingsecrets.com
Article Source: http://ezinearticles.com/expert/Rob_Hillman/315124

No comments: